Future medicines will be discovered in partnership. There will be a larger number of smaller groups working together to take good science and turn it into proven medicines for patients.
Our capabilities help the whole UK sector focus on areas that will make this brighter future happen faster.
We bring together rare expertise, a massive global network and credibility to help the whole sector solve common problems together.
Our not-for-profit status enables us to be the honest broker between players that can find it hard to engage with one another directly.
Our position at the intersection of industry, academia and government gives SMEs greater access to national assets and influence.
We will be working on high to medium risk projects in areas that the future sector needs or must try.
We combine science, technology, informatics, pharma-class programme management, consortium support and decades of expertise and put it at the service of the UK R&D community.
- you are trying to take your idea of a diagnostic, biomarker or medicine into a reality
- your good science can help make a targeted product but you need help
- you have a technology that could be applied in discovering new diagnostic, biomarker or medicine
- you need access to patient samples and data to prove your idea will work
- you don’t know what the industry will want you to prove before they take up your idea
- your charity needs to turn good science into great medicines for your patients