Whether you’re focussed on creating new medicines or progressing a new innovative technology, the Discovery team will be able to offer assistance with your project.
We’ll help you to develop and deliver your project strategy, provide industrial medicines discovery expertise, and undertake cutting edge laboratory work and virtual R&D services as required. We’ll help advance your idea from initial concept to the clinic by unblocking your project at places where you do not have the internal technology or expertise.
Along the way, we’ll ensure that that the right experiments are carried out and the right data is captured – helping you safeguard the future of your IP.
In a nutshell
We can offer
- a clear, efficient and achievable experimental plan for your project
- cutting-edge specialist cell and tissue assay technology and expertise
- advanced preclinical imaging capabilities
- translational science to deliver biomarker and diagnostic validation
- referrals to a wide network of services
- advice and support at every stage of your project
- guidance on, and access to, tissue samples
- our impartiality is key to our value as a collaborator
- the best medicines discovery talent and technology should be available to all
- the UK can continue to be global leader in innovative medicines discovery