Global Business Accelerator Programmer, Cell and Gene Therapy, Visit to Japan – Call for applications
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), in partnership with Innovate UK is organising a funded Accelerator Programme visit to Japan for innovative UK companies operating in the Cell and Gene Therapy sector.
Registrations for the Global Business Accelerator Programme to Japan close on the 22nd of December.
With cell and gene therapy becoming a new priority area for Japan, collaboration is more important than ever. It enables the pursuit of commercialisation of new scientific discoveries, leading to potential R&D, joint research and manufacturing opportunities to name but a few.
EEN is looking for companies with:
- Innovative therapies, products, processes or services in the areas of cell and gene therapy, including regenerative medicine and tissue engineering.
Who want to:
- Collaborate with Japanese companies for the first time
- Expand into the Japanese market
Successful applicants for the Global Business Accelerator Programme to Japan will be given the opportunity to:
- Learn about market opportunities and business culture in Japan at a briefing at the end of January
- Attend the Regenerative Medicine Expo and Conference at Medical Japan 2018
- Meet prospective partners and take part in pre-arranged meetings in accordance with participant requirements
- On site visits to local facilities of interest
- Be allocated an advisor to follow up leads from the visit to Japan
For additional information and to register please use this link.