Data-driven analytics are a fast, and cost-effective option for analysis of both novel targets and the likely optimisation of a screening or competitor leads.
Deciding to develop a drug against a target is a huge commitment of time and money starting a journey of 17 years. Unfortunately, the majority of such projects fail, leading to an aggregate cost per new therapeutic of over $2 billion.
Informatics analysis of potential targets and leads can:
- mitigate the risk of failure
- remove bias from resource and investment decision making
- reduce costs and time to market
- improve drug development success rates
How we can work together
We can help you develop predictive models to understand your best opportunities for success, using:
- internal informatics
- partnering and commercial expertise
- extensive proprietary databases and algorithms
By combining any data you may have, alongside publicly available datasets, or using our expertise in deep data gathering, we can build reports and dashboards to support decisions on where to focus your R&D budget.