Innovate UK is giving up to £5.4 million to support projects that involve the use of whole genome sequencing to analyse cancer.
We can support you with your industrial research and/or experimental development projects by offering our:
- Informatics expertise, advanced lab facilities, data and samples access – state-of-the-art laboratory instrumentation and expertise in Informatics and cancer WGS analysis: identification of somatic structural variants (e.g. deletions, duplications, translocations, gene fusions, CNVs), informatics based predictions of consequences of structural and mutational variants and detection of Cancer associated microbiomes (e.g. viral DNA).
- Networks and increased visibility – we have connections across industry, academia, finance, government, and research networks – we can help take your projects further towards commercial viability.
- Knowledge and experience – we have experienced commercial and scientific teams as well as specialist grant writing expertise to work with you in crafting top quality grant applications.
Areas of work we can support you with
- Identification and analysis of complex molecular signatures.
- Further analysis of existing whole genome sequence data held by Genomics England.