Become a Medicines Discovery Catapult Partner (Glasgow)
Registration for this event is now closed. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We enable UK life science companies to develop their drug discovery projects. And through networks of expert labs and CROs our Virtual R&D team can access and provide:
- industrially rigorous advice in drug discovery
- clinical and commercial insight
- expertise in delivery and project management
If you are an SME with a drug discovery project, or a CRO with expertise to provide, attend this event and find out how we can help you.
Note: if you wish to attend but the location isn’t convenient, we will be hosting similar events at other BioCity sites
10:30am – 12:30pm
- An introduction to Medicines Discovery Catapult and Virtual R&D – Graeme Wilkinson
- How we can benefit SMEs developing drug discovery projects
- Developing business with CROs – Sarah Brockbank
- Opportunities for engagement with Innovate UK
- Tissue Solutions – “Working with Medicines Discovery Catapult” – a perspective
- Q&A session
12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Lunch & networking
1:30pm – 5:30pm
- Scheduled 1:1 meetings with individual organisations (30 minutes each)
Bookings are closed for this event.