Collaborate to Innovate
Collaborate to Innovate, hosted by the University of Manchester, will showcase the benefits of academic-industry collaboration for furthering biomedical research, providing an informed insight into potential funding streams and highlighting opportunities to fulfil your innovation potential. The schedule will include:
- Key funding representatives from SBRI, Innovate UK, KTN, and ERDF will provide detail and guidance on current and forthcoming funding opportunities.
- University of Manchester collaborative funding opportunities arising from internally managed funding schemes (devolved from the BBSRC, EPSRC, MRC).
- Case studies to provide in-depth and first-hand experiences on the mutual benefits of collaborative research from both academic and industry perspectives.
- The research and innovation network, particularly in the greater Manchester area, will be highlighted through speakers from Manchester Science Partnerships, Bionow, Health Innovation Manchester and the Catapults.
- One-to-one sessions with the speakers.
- Facilitated networking – to maximise the potential for making connections, a live attendee list will be maintained in the run up to the event, providing a means for the
- Business Engagement Team to connect interested parties with one another.