Through alliances with academic centres of excellence and leading reagent and technology providers, Excellerate apply the latest in pharmacology theory and technology to create novel assays and analytical approaches to improve the efficiency and translatability of in vitro pharmacological profiling.
With decades of pharma experience taking projects from conception to the market, they provide support at all stages of the drug discovery process, from early target ID and validation, hit identification and lead optimisation, through to support of development compounds.
They understand the importance of teamwork in multidisciplinary projects and will work in a flexible, open and collaborative manner to achieve your drug discovery goals.
- World-leading expertise in the kinetics of drug binding and cell signalling (GPCRs, multiple enzyme classes including kinases, protein-protein interactions)
- Bespoke novel assay design, including full reagent development (cell lines, chemical tools)
- Routine and reliable delivery of high quality, reproducible compound profiling data
- Detailed mechanism of action studies for both small molecule and biologics drugs
- Phenotypic assays in primary human cells, from plate-based imagers to single cell analysis