Established in 2002, Quay Pharma is recognised as one of the world’s leading CDMOs, offering a complete service through all stages of drug development and clinical supply as well as pre-qualification batches to support Marketing Authorisation applications and initial manufacture of commercial product.
In particular, the company’s formulation expertise is of immense benefit in the early pre-clinical stages of a new project, focusing on improving solubility, bioavailability and exposure in toxicology studies, with one eye on optimising formulations for clinical development.
Our services are summarised here:
- Pre-clinical formulation development screening and optimisation including ASD and lipid formulations
- Clinical formulation development for solid oral doses, liquids, creams and gels
- GMP manufacture for both clinical and commercial supply
- Experience with small molecules, large molecules and live biotherapeutics
- Full supporting analytical capabilities
Quay is a family-owned business offering a flexible, consultative, cost-effective solution to pharmaceutical development.
Quay Pharma are a member of our CRO Network, part of our Virtual R&D offering.