Are you developing, or interested in developing, new therapeutics to treat hearing loss and tinnitus?
If so, we want to connect with you.
The Hearing Medicines Discovery Syndicate brings together UK expertise and infrastructure in hearing research, therapeutic discovery and development to support innovators developing the hearing therapeutics of the future.
- Arrange a call to find out about your research
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and support
- Introduce you to relevant Syndicate Partners and support you to develop collaborations with them, as appropriate
About the Hearing Medicines Discovery Syndicate
Our mission is to accelerate the development of hearing therapeutics to bring new treatments to people with hearing disorders, faster.
Enabled by a strategic partnership between Action on Hearing Loss, the UK’s largest charity for people with hearing loss, and Medicines Discovery Catapult, the Hearing Medicines Discovery Syndicate brings together the following organisations with unique knowledge, expertise and specialised networks in hearing research, therapeutic discovery and development:
- Action on Hearing Loss
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Medicines Discovery Catapult
- National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) through its Biomedical Research Centres (BRC) with hearing research themes:
How can the Syndicate help?
The Syndicate can offer a broad range of support to innovators within academia and commercial organisations to help advance the development of hearing therapeutics. Through the Syndicate, innovators will be able to:
- Forge links with experts in hearing research, clinical trial design and cell and gene therapies, as well as with specialist CROs and CMOs
- Access licensing and partnership opportunities, clinical trial delivery infrastructure, market intelligence and patient insight